Paranoia Studio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yay..Hello xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dia659

Dia659

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 20:14

..Well hello dear lads  Razz I guess you're still lads..right? I'm Tanya..ugh i hate my name Very Happy:Dbut well.. I'm aaalmost 18 yay, finally. I'm the youngest of my classmates and the shortest (155cm). Don't laugh..ok i know some serious chinese and japanese words Wink. My birthday is soon..i guess or not 31 December. A yeah I'm from Bulgaria and precisely in the center of Bulgaria Wink
My passions are quite much but i think the crown goes to chocolate and Japan. I looove them so much that i'll die of diabetes before i could go to Japan which i'm planning to do in the next 3-4 years.. xD cause i'm planning to study japanese or korean(i prefer japanese).
Hobbies..hmm except from eating chocolate i love watching animes and reading manga. This reminds me of a period of my life in which i didn't come out of my room for days..i'm serious. I love making AMVs but since i'm graduating this year i don't have so much time Sad. I also love reading a lot..as an example i could say that all of Harry Potter's books were read in about a week or so. I could sell my soul for books. I read all kinds of them: mysteries, sci-fy, historical and etc. I also love writing in English. About music i listen to whatever i like, but i hate the music that is mass produced in Bulgaria (pop folk) i could start killing people if i listen to it for a long time. Another hobby of mine is travelling. Most of the weekends i'm with my friends in the mountains or we go to another cities.
Professional status..wat. Does chocolate and anime addict count? Currently i'm a translator and sometimes a teacher..i guess i'm not so young as i thought i was.. Sad
I have many favourite bands..let me see my playlist...Flyleaf, Linkin Park, Katatonia, FLiP(japanese rock band), Aerosmith, AC/DC, The All American Rejects, Maroon 5 and i could go on forever..seriously xD.
I'm gonna disappoint you..i don't play games..NEVER. I used to play Lol, wow..etc but i became so addicted to them that once i didn't eat for four days and passed out.. :(Maybe Candy Crush..jk. Very Happy
I love a lot of animes..without Boku no Pico O_O. My fovourite is Vampire Knight and even if i started with Naruto it was this anime that kept me going. *Big salute to Hino Matsuri*
Manga..of cours VK again but i also like Kuroshitsuji and Fairy tail and also a lot other.. Very Happy
Maan i got tired.. so old and lazy Very Happy:D
Personal comment..what should i write i guess you are already bored buut i'm not over.
I'm looking forward to working with you guys aand that's it Very Happy:D

For the record i loove purple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaricX
Co-Leader
MaricX

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 20:40

FINALLY YOU DID IT!!! Very Happy WELCOME!!! Muhahaha, we have seen now your secrets!!!
Back to top Go down
Dia659

Dia659

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 20:41

That's only the beginning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enjo

Enjo

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 20:56

But... but ... Boku no Pico is the best anime T_T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnjobg
Dia659

Dia659

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 21:55

Yeah...but only for one time O_O
Back to top Go down
Noto
Noto

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 22:02

ohayo welcome here
Back to top Go down
Dia659

Dia659

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Dec 2013, 22:09

Ohayo ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yay..Hello xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay..Hello xD   Yay..Hello xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay..Hello xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranoia Studio Forum :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: