Paranoia Studio Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Movie] HK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjo

Enjo

[Movie] HK Empty
PostSubject: [Movie] HK   [Movie] HK I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 19:32

Anyone watched Hentai Kamen? :DWhat do you think about it xD I'm downloading it at the moment gonna see it later sometime Very Happy

Storyline

High school student Kyosuke Shikijo (Ryohei Suzuki) is the most talented member of the school's martial arts of the fist club. His late father was detective and Kyosuke share his father's strong sense of justice. Kyosuke also has a secret. Kyosuke likes to wear female underwear and transforms himself into the alter ego "Pervert Mask," wearing female underwear and gaining superhuman powers. This unusual interest also comes from his parents, with his father a masochist and his mother a sadist. By chance, Kyosuke gets the underwear of female high school student Aiko Himeno's (Fumika Shimizu). With her underwear, he gains various pervert techniques and attempts to protect Aiko from a dirty and heinous teacher (Ken Yasuda).

Trailer:

Last edited by Enjo on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 08:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnjobg
MaricX
Co-Leader
MaricX

[Movie] HK Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Movie] HK   [Movie] HK I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 20:40

Enjo wrote:
Anyone watched Hentai Kamen? :DWhat do you think about it xD I'm downloading it at the moment gonna see it later sometime Very Happy

Storyline

High school student Kyosuke Shikijo (Ryohei Suzuki) is the most talented member of the school's martial arts of the fist club. His late father was detective and Kyosuke share his father's strong sense of justice. Kyosuke also has a secret. Kyosuke likes to wear female underwear and transforms himself into the alter ego "Pervert Mask," wearing female underwear and gaining superhuman powers. This unusual interest also comes from his parents, with his father a masochist and his mother a sadist. By chance, Kyosuke gets the underwear of female high school student Aiko Himeno's (Fumika Shimizu). With her underwear, he gains various pervert techniques and attempts to protect Aiko from a dirty and heinous teacher (Ken Yasuda).

Trailer:

This is one of the strangest things I ever seen Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down

[Movie] HK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranoia Studio Forum :: Outside Subjects :: Talk about Everything-
Jump to: